Just a qwuick update on how things are going. I have been in SA for about 2 and a half weeks and it has been nothing short of amazing. I am sitting in an internet cafe now in a shopping center close to our training site, it is absolutely beautiful here and i love every second of my life in the PC. I moved in with my host family last Saturday and i have a great family with a father, an older sister (28), a brother (22), and my sister has three children who are 2, 4, and 11. My host mom is off at a sewing clinic in Limpopo but she is very excited to get home and meet me. I was given my African name, its Thabiso (TA-bee-so) which means happiness in Setswana, but it was promptly changed by my language teacher to Ntsako the next day because I am learning Xitsonga (Shee-Tson-ga), although all the children in my village still now me as Thabiso. So far everything is everything that i have dreams of and more, and I can't even begin to describe my life.
I am on week 3 of training, and I swear in as a volunteer on March 25th, and will have more frequent communication after that, but I love and miss you all and wish i could send everyone individual e-mails telling you all about my life. Life is great! Peace out!
Thabiso